While on vacay in Miami, His Airness kept both his palate and his jumpshot wet with a quick game of beer pong. MJ, while we applaud your attempt at some harmless alcohol-fueled enjoyment, we do have to note that your elbow’s over the table. #DoesntCount
Just to do our part in chiming in on the privacy and surveillance debate, these memes reflect the wide range of popular opinion about Edward Snowden’s whistleblowing. After Snowden leaked classified documents detailing the National Security Agency’s surveillance programs, his actions have drawn the ire of some like New York Times columnist David Brooks, yet gained praise from public figures as influential as Ron Paul and Michael Moore. President Obama has remained somewhat hands-off.
Our opinion? Neutral, but you have to applaud a guy so committed to doing what he thinks is right :p.
This is the follow-up to yesterday’s photo of the US Olympic Hoops team, if you missed it.
The Olympians in the pics are, starting from the top:
1) Warren Weir, Usain Bolt and Yohan Blake rock green shirts and skinny ties for Jamaica
2) Pau and Marc Gasol and rock the “Mr. Sandman Bring me a Treat” barbershop quartette jackets for Spain.
3) Carmelita Jeter poses with James Harden and Russell Westbrook
4) Lolo Jones makes wacky faces with Deron Williams
5) Kobe Bryant poses in friendly competition with Pau Gasol
@SnoopDogg has (at least, temporarily) changed his name to Snoop Lion for his upcoming reggae album, entitled Reincarnated. Hence the joke:
Dunno about you, but we actually like the name, the music, and the new direction.
@RajonRondo‘s face seems to sum up some players’ thoughts exactly. Perhaps not everyone is on board with the strike…